Register
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why ????
Why this server is filled with full hackers ??
Is any action do you staffs attempted to clear those or patched any hacks ??

Reply }}
Thanks given by: Tierephes
if you have evidence of a player  hacking , free feel to report them in the report selection using the format giving to you. We do not allowed any form of cheat and any player caught using a form of cheat is banned from the server
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Are
I asked why u didn't patch the hacks .
Not of banning a player I'm speaking about..
Understand that..!

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
There a report selection with a format if you think someone hacking use the format giving to you and I don't see no post from you reporting a hacker
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hey r u mad or what
I asking you that
Is any hacks patched

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
If you have hacker and want to be patch, contact me = D you will be thanked with some donator coins.
Contacte with me :
[Image: SRTzcl6.gif]
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I need you to be patched the hacks

But I can provide you which all hacks I have

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
God is staff and use hack so why he saying that hack is not allowes. zzzz dude u hacking .
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-21-2017, 05:49 PM)Bunllx Wrote: God is staff and use hack so why he saying that hack is not allowes. zzzz dude u hacking .

it simply skills , sorry that im not a nub at Gunz if you think I hack feel free to post a replay
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-21-2017, 05:49 PM)Bunllx Wrote: God is staff and use hack so why he saying that hack is not allowes. zzzz dude u hacking .

Gm are using hacks, players too this is a fcking joke, well, gm are Just Kids...(useless)
Reply }}
Thanks given by: